St Joe's Blog

St Joe's Blog

Tuesday 8 June 2010

Improving writing

Kamal has been keeping a diary to help him improve his writing. His targets include using time connectives and good vocabulary. Yesterday's entry was great:
7.6.10
Today it was the start of the summer term. I felt amazed because I didn't know that I was going to have this kind of fun. Yesterday we went to a sandy, rocky beach and I was enjoying my time at camp with my family so much that I didn't want to go back home.

This morning we started off by going to assembly and we looked at the blog and we saw Mr Sherwin getting married. It looked like a fantastic time. Inn literacy we wrote about our switchzoo animals. It was a little bit complicated but I nearly finished it.

At break time Year 3/4 played a spectacular game of football. I was trying to get the ball but then finally I got the ball, kicked it and it hit the post and surprisingly went in the goal. Yay!!!
By Kamal

Keep up this good work Kamal!

No comments: