St Joe's Blog

St Joe's Blog

Monday 23 March 2009

Super sentences!

Today Y2S have been editing and improving a sentence to create a super sentence about the Great Fire of London. They worked very hard. Here are some of the sentences that they created:
The fire happened in 1666 and the terrible, ugly fire destroyed the city but some people escaped from the fire.
By Saul

In 1666 on sunday the dreadful fire wrecked the old city and 300 houses dicapeared.
By Lewis

From Pudding lane in 1666 September 2nd after a long hot summer the dreadful fire wrecked the old city.
By Sydney

In 1666 the dreadful fire destroid the old city.
By George


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you put me on the blog my family saw the the writing of the great fire of london they thought it was good and my dad thought that I am an excellent girl at writing!!!
by sydney haberfield

Anonymous said...

When you put some picthers of us on the blog I tolld my family all A bout the firemen that came to the school.By sydney-kay.