St Joe's Blog

St Joe's Blog

Friday 19 June 2009

Yaarrr! I'm a Pirate!

In Year 2 we have been imagining ourselves as pirates and have written some great (and quite scary) descriptions. Here is an example of a description from Mrs Ford's class:
My name is pirate Isaac and I have a fierce cutlas. One swipe and you will die. My sharp hook can cut your neak muuhahaha!! My eye patch is so dark you look up to it and you think your in a pich black room. Anuther thing I have is a pointy tricorn hat. You look up to the skull and cross bones and you see the jolly roger. My pet, a one eyed parrot, is anoying becase he repeats evrthing I say. I am quite and ugly pirate to be onist. I also have a peg leg. I can't really balans on it. I cross the 7 seas now and then. I have 7 or 8 pistuls and they are relly yousful to me. My teeth are gold because I don't brush them. My crew sometimes disobay my orders and have to walk the plank! My bulats are kept on my belt. If you see me bewer!
By Ben


No comments: