St Joe's Blog

St Joe's Blog

Thursday 17 December 2009

Our topic assembly

Today we had our school play. We did the play about our topic and we each had a part each and I am sure we enjoyed it. Our Topic was about knights and castles and liquids and solids. We all were reading out loud and good but some in our practices were fast, not clear and low. The teachers and the children couldn't hear. But when we done the real assembly, we done it fine and Mr.Condon said to all of us at the end that he realy liked it and enjoyed it. Some of us were wearing our costumes and our hats. Our hats we made were for the feast as well. Some of us did not wear the hats and saved them for the feast. I enjoyed it and I am sure the other children and the audience enjoyed it.


from
Lucia

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was the king in this!


from chris gr 4 m

Anonymous said...

I was a severnt than a lady I had really fun speacialy the enteritanment part because me and meigan did something really good.
by maddy