St Joe's Blog

St Joe's Blog

Friday 8 January 2010

Snow Poems

Today the Later Years Primary have been producing snow poems, here are some examples below.

White blanket of snow covering
Roads, fields and roof tops
Sometimes snow makes people laugh
Sometimes it makes people cry
Especially if they get a snowball in the eye!

by Thomas C



Snow sweet Snow

Snow like sugar, Snow like ice.
Snow is fun and snow is nice.
Snowflakes falling to the ground,
Where the snow lies soft and sound.
Untouched, fluffy, smooth and cold,
Changing colour as it gets old.
Melting quickly, ready to disappear,
Hard and slippery, BE CAREFUL HERE!

by Ailis

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed doing this poem and I think Literacy is probably my strongest subject!

From Ailis

will said...

I really liked reading other people's poem's becuse it set off ideas in my head for my poem i find poetry really fun!!!!!!!