St Joe's Blog

St Joe's Blog

Friday 23 April 2010

Shipwrecked sentences

In Mr Sherwin's class the children were set the challenge of finding as many words as they could using the letters from the word 'Shipwrecked'. They found over fifty words! They then started to put the words into sentences. They could only use one or two other words to help it make sense. Here are some of their sentences:
She hid her ship and wrecked it.
By Alya
I was sick on a wicked kid.
By Megan
She read he hid his chips.
By Niamh
Ed picked Eric for his crew.
By Kamal
His ship wrecked and we were sick.
By Jerrin
I had rich chips.
By Kameron
I peek into the red shed.
By Sydney
I hid her rich chips on the deck.
By Summer
Ed had a wise crew.
By Shaun
Ed's crew were spies.
By Mikenagh
Eric is wicked.
By Belinda
Eric and Ed were sick.
By Ruby
I was sick on the ship.
By Antonia
We hide his seeds.
By Rungkan
The crew speed to get chips on the dish.
By Anique.

No comments: