St Joe's Blog

St Joe's Blog

Wednesday 3 November 2010

Maria Continues Joel's Haunted House Story

Maria was so impressed with Joel's story on the blog, that she continued the story herself during the holiday. That's what I call great homework!

I started with Joel's bit, then carried on with my own bit:

Slowly, pushing the rusty old iron gate open, I gradually got closer and closer. It started to rain, it was so hard it was like a bullet from a gun. Something came into my vision it was two scary statues ready to pounce. Venturing on , the weather got worse and worse when I got closer , I had no choice but to enter.

The house was abandoned. What's going to happen?I jumped through the window and I went into a room. The fire flame flickered as a blaze. The wet window spluttered the room with water. The candles were lit everywhere, I looked very closely and there was a toy car and a treasure chest.I began to scout for a key, I searched in every nook and crannie. “AHA!”I found the lifeless key on the floor next to the kitchen door. I opened the chest, the hinges grinded like two motors colliding . When I opened the chest, there was a nasty odour.I picked up a hand full of the glamouring gold,also it felt like weight lifting, going up stairs I saw another statue glaring at me I was petrified then …. I picked up the blue toy car and it started driving around I was petrified this was ridiculous, I scampered down the stairs whilst this stupid car was chasing after me!I picked it up and threw it out of the window there was a big BOOM! “finally”I ran home , told my parents then they rang the police and closed the abandoned house down and questioned me for hours.

No comments: