St Joe's Blog

St Joe's Blog

Friday 28 September 2012

Year 6 Shakespeare Workshop

My Thoughts on the Shakespeare Workshop.
By Maddy

Today, me and my class went to a Shakespeare Workshop, because our topic is ‘Shakespeare’. A drama writer/director/actor called, Terrific Toby, did a really good job making us really enthusiastic about everything we did about, Romeo and Juliet. Although, at the start of the lesson, most of us didn’t know the meaning of the words we were given, at the end, basically all of us got to know what they meant.

Throughout the workshop, everybody had a great laugh, learnt something new and were proud of themselves. My favourite part of the lesson was the end, because I love acting. Consequently, when we put it all together, it was fantabulous!   (Fantastic & Fabulous)

Since the workshop, it has made us much more confident to act in front of everyone, because, when I’m older. I want to be an actress. I hope we do more activities like this in the future.


No comments: