St Joe's Blog

St Joe's Blog

Sunday 24 February 2013

Space stories

Y5C have been writing descriptive space stories as part of their 'Space Invaders' topic. 


"Prepare for a dangerous mission men.  Today we have to put an end to this junk," called Captain Johnson, trying to wipe the blood from his badly scarred face.  This cyborg has come from another world, far away from Earth.  I was determined to kill it, as it took my family's lives.  My anger has grown since that awful day.  My sweaty hands gripped hard on my gun like a snake strangling its prey.  "This was obviously a suicide mission," I said to myself as we marched ahead to find this monster.  
By Luke

As I woke up from my slumber, I gazed outside my spacecraft window.  I saw billions of twinkling stars shinning in the galaxy.  It was extraordinary! Turning around, I spotted a mysterious planet.  It had white swirls around it.  The swirls looked like Vanilla Cream.  I decided to go to the planet.
By Bethany

The view was amazing, I could see thousands of stars glistening in the darkness of the vast open galaxy and a giant white and green planet that glowed like Kryptonite .  Then I thought about my family, I slowly and carefully picked up the picture of my family in Florida, huddled around Mickey Mouses' big round arms.  I stared and thought about that time, until...
By Alfie


I peered through the fog.  What was it?  Who was it? As I bravely stumbled closer, my heart started racing like a Ferrari car.  And then I saw a shock of my life.  Right in front of me was a dreadfully looking alien sharpening his blood stained claws, menacingly!  As this creature moved slowly out of the dusty spacecraft, I saw strobes of light, beaming behind this hideous creature.  His eyes was as thin as a split-pin. I was terrified!
By Charlotte



No comments: