St Joe's Blog

St Joe's Blog

Monday 17 March 2008

Our Trip to @Bristol. By Milo Y5P

When I arrived at school, I was so excited. Mrs Workman, our teacher, said the register and I got even more excited. In fact, I was like a child at a birthday party.

We got on the coach, which was very long, and me and Liam sat next to each other, talking about how excited we were.

When we got there, the first thing we went to was a skeleton, which you moved by pressing parts of the brain. It was like magic. Then we went to the heart beat counter where you had to put your hand on a desk and it showed you how many heart beats you have in a minute. Mine was as fast as a cheetah’s.
Next, it was everyone’s favourite, the hamster wheel. I climbed up the side and you have to be as strong as a wrestler.

There were many more things to see, including the Planetarium. My favourite star is ‘Nigel’.
That was the best trip we have ever had!!

1 comment:

Mr. Condon said...

I'm glad you enjoyed it so much Milo.