St Joe's Blog

St Joe's Blog

Thursday 22 January 2009

More Amazing Writing from Y2S



In the night time Mum tucked me in bed. When I was sleeping I dreamed that I was in a scary, freezing, frosty, icy, slippery, dangerous world. I was scared. I was shocked. I didn't believe it. I saw a crack so I went closer and closer. Then the cracked cracked. I fell. I felt like I was on a slippery slide. I went out. I saw snow. I saw a ladder and went up it. I screamed, woke up and looked at my mirror. I saw snow on my head. Mum said, "where did you get snow on your head?" I didn't answer.

By Sandra
When Mum put me in bed I was floating off. Then I started dreaming and I started dreaming of a place. I started looking around this place. I walked around and I found a crack in the floor. I went to look at it a little bit more. Then I fell down when the crack broke...
By Antonia

No comments: