St Joe's Blog

St Joe's Blog

Tuesday 20 January 2009

Waking Up in an Ice Cave!


This afternoon Y2S imagined that they had just woken up in a strange ice cave. The class were asked to use their experiences to write some description. Here are some examples of the great writing produced by Year 2 -
"I suddenly fell asleep.. I went into this icy cave... it was covered in snow," by Laura
"I saw a colourful mountain with shiny, glittering icicles," by Maddie.
"I started to shiver..." by Issy.
"I woke up and to my surprise I was in this cold place... it was the worst dream ever!" by George.
"I was angry with my Mum and Dad... I stumbled to the toilet.." by Sydney.
" I was in an amazing icy place.. it was slippery, glassy and scary," by Lewis"
By Mr. Condon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

waw amazen. by erin

Anonymous said...

i think that is fantastic, well done.









By Joseph Cachia