St Joe's Blog

St Joe's Blog

Thursday 23 July 2009

Year 6 Performance

Year 6 this week produced two fantastic performances of their play Frankie and me. The audience was treated to some brilliant acting and superb singing. Congratulations and Well done Year 6 for all your hard work. Many thanks to everyone who helped.


















And here is another chance to see the animation in the play starring many of the teaching staff.

GoAnimate.com: Year6 performance


Like it? Create your own at GoAnimate.com. It's free and fun!

2 comments:

Keegan Broad said...

Keegan here I was the very crazy scientist who brought the modster to life!!! I was dad! that preformance was fun and the goanimate cartoon was great oh and who is king kennedy who made it email me at keeganbroad@yahoo.com i would love to know I loved doing that play goodbye!!!!!!!! stjosephs!!!

Anonymous said...

When i whathed the the play it fantactic the cartoon was funny

by Madeleine slade