St Joe's Blog

St Joe's Blog

Friday 14 November 2008

Year 2 Psalms

This week in Y2S we have been learning about Judaism. We started off by learning about the Psalms that are in the Jewish Bible. We listened carefully to Psalm 8 being read and also being sung by a Jewish choir. The children then had a chance to write their own version of the Psalm. Here are some of the children's Psalms:
Wen yoo put the stars and the mone I can see how grat yoo r. Wen yoo mac th tres and the fllawers I can see how grat yoo r to mee.
By Meigan

When I'm doing so good I can see how great you are. When I ride on my bike I can see how great you are. When I see my friends I can see how great you are. When I see a good draaing I can see how great you are.
By Maciej

Wen I see you meyd the wold, I can see how great you ar. Wen I see you meyd the skay and the sun in the skay, I can see how great you ar.
By Sandra

Well done!

No comments: